Our company is a prominent Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of Black Tea based in Mashhad, Iran. The variety of Black Tea we offer is aromatically pleasing and extremely refreshing. We package the tea in hygienic packaging materials so it retains its freshness and properties even after a long time. We offer Black Tea at most reasonable rates.
Whole Leaf Grades :
- FTGFOP1 (Finest Tippy Golden Flowery Orange Pekoe First Grade Leaves).
- SFTGFOP1 (Special Finest Tippy Golden Flowery Orange Pekoe First Grade Leaves).
- TGFOP1/TGFOP (Tippy Golden Flowery Orange Pekoe First Grade Leaves / Tippy Golden Flowery Orange Pekoe).
- GFOP1 (Golden Flowery Orange Pekoe First Grade Leaves).
- FOP/FOP1 (Flowery Orange Pekoe/Flowery Orange Pekoe First Grade Leaves).
- OP sup (Orange Pekoe Superior)
- OP (Orange Pekoe) Main grade in Ceylon and Java tea production. Can consist of long wiry leaf without tips.
- BOP1 (Broken Orange Pekoe First Grade Leaves). Semi Leaf Tea..
- Off grades : Some OP2 (Orange Pekoe Second Grade Leaves). Leaf tea with added ingredients, Most of all lower quality teas
Broken Leaf Grades :
- P/FP (Pekoe/Flowery Pekoe)
- BOP coarse (Broken Orange Pekoe)
- BPS (Broken Pekoe Souchong)
- TGFBOP1 (Tippy Golden Flowery Broken Orange Pekoe 1)
- GFBOP1 (Golden Flowery Broken Orange Pekoe 1)
- GBOP (Golden Broken Orange Pekoe)
- FBOP (Flowery Broken Orange Pekoe)
- BOP (Broken Orange Pekoe)
- BP (Broken Pekoe)
- FBOPF (Finest Broken Orange Pekoe Flowery
- BT (Broken Tea)
- BOPF (Broken Orange Pekoe Fannings)
- TGFOF (Tippy Golden Flowery Orange Fannings).
- GFOF (Golden Flowery Orange Fannings)
- FOF (Flowery Orange Fannings)
- OF (Orange Fannings)
- PF (Pekoe Fannings)
- D1 (Dust 1)
- PD/PD1 (Pekoe Dust/Pekoe Dust 1)
CTC (Crush Tear and Curl) BLACK TEA :
- Crush, Tear, and Curl is a method of processing tea. The process follows that of orthodox tea manufacture, but instead of the leaves being rolled, they are passed through a series of cylindrical rollers with hundreds of small sharp "teeth" that Crush, Tear, and Curl.
- This method was invented during WW2 to increase the weight of tea that could be packed in a sack or chest. Since its advent in the late 1950s, this process has been widely used by most of the tea factories in India, Sri Lanka and Africa
- This style of manufacture has the advantage that the finished product brews quickly and yields more cups per kg. In the India domestic market, this type of manufacture has virtually taken over - over 80% of tea production is of the CTC type.
- BOP1 (Broken Orange Pekoe 1)
- BP1 (Broken Pekoe 1)
- PF ( Pekoe Fannings)
- PD (Pekoe Dust)